Marmalade in the Kotlich - that time of year again.
- The most important thing is to have a good fire going and some spare wood to add to the fire as your oranges boil.
- Start in good time so that unlike me you won't be waiting for it to set in semi darkness!!
- Have a good workbench for all the chopping and scooping out etc.
- Sterilize your jars in the oven inside and put your lids (all recycled) into sterilizing fluid.
- Gather all your ingredients and implements together outside before you start.
- Add any quirky flavours that might improve your flavour, grapefruit, chili or ginger!
Good luck, you may now enter your jars in for the Marmalade Awards!